In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan talk about feeling stuck creatively, feeling stuck emotionally, and what it takes to get unstuck with singer-songwriter Rosi Golan, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I determine if I should continue to ‘drudge through the drudgery’ at my current job, or if it’s time to move on?
- How do I craft a plan to get unstuck?
- How do I overcome creator’s block?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “You don’t get unstuck with more planning; you get unstuck with less friction.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Decision is the antidote to stuck-ness.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Writer’s block is shorthand for ‘this is not a priority.’” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Research is not writing.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Limitations breed creativity.” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: “Think of Me”
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Class: How to Write Better
- Facebook: Rosi Golan
- Instagram: Rosi Golan
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Listen: Collecting Bullets
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Twitter: Rosi Golan
- Website: Rosi Golan
- Website: Jordan Moore