In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan talk about the things they stopped buying as minimalists and why they stopped buying them with YouTuber Shelbizleee, and they answer the following questions:
- Will economies continue to survive and thrive if minimalism is adopted by the masses?
- How do I better control my spending online where they make it so easy to be impulsive?
- How do I stop myself from buying food I don’t need?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “No boundaries equals no impulse control.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “Today’s convenience is often tomorrow’s headache.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “If you take away a bad habit and don’t replace it with something good, it won’t be long before a bad habit is back in your life.” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: “Double Up”
- Book: Essential
- Essay: The 30/30 Rule
- Instagram: Minimal Life
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Listen: Victory Lap
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Twitter: Minimal Life
- Watch: Shelbizleee
- Website: Minimal Life
- Website: Jordan Moore
- Website: Shelbizleee