In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss success, successful people, and how the world’s most successful people launched their careers with author Alex Banayan, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I cultivate a passion, and how do I determine when a passion is no longer worth cultivating?
- How do you define success?
- What are the essential healthy habits of successful people?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Success is doing what you want, how you want to do it.” —Alex Banayan
- “Success and happiness are byproducts of living a meaningful life.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “Success isn’t measured by ephemera.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “A miserable successful person is a failure.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “When you feel good, you do good.” —Alex Banayan
- “Good health doesn’t create success—it aids it.” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: “Advice to My Younger Self”
- Added Value: No Question
- Book: Daily Rituals
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Book: So Good They Can’t Ignore You
- Book: Stillness Is the Key
- Book: The Dip
- Book: The Third Door
- Essay: How to Start a Successful Podcast
- Essay: Only 6,000 People
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: Cal Newport
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Website: Alex Banayan