- What skills should I learn to lead a more peaceful, purposeful life?
- How can I make my long commute less stressful?
- How do I combat the societal pressure to hustle tirelessly, no matter the cost?
- How do I appropriately balance personal and professional obligations as a business owner?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Moving slowly down the right path will get you there quicker than sprinting behind the herds racing in the wrong direction.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Measure success by the emptiness of your calendar because that indicates you’re off doing what you actually want to do.” —Ryan Holiday
- “Hard work isn’t the same as meaningful work.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: Heartbreak Yellow
- Added Value: “Solution to Run”
- Book: Ego Is the Enemy
- Book: Essential
- Book: Painting as a Pastime
- Book: Stillness Is the Key
- Book: The Obstacle Is the Way
- Instagram: Minimalism Life
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: Sam Harris
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Twitter: Minimalism Life
- Website: Daily Stoic
- Website: Ryan Holiday
- Website: Minimalism Life
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.