Collagen Ultra 600 gram Mega Tub
R349.00 Inc. VAT
NOW MADE WITH
SUMMER BERRY FLAVOR
CHOOSE THE NUMBER OF UNITS YOU WANT BELOW AND CLICK ‘ADD TO BASKET”
NOW MADE WITH
Collagen Ultra SINGLE UNIT
Collagen Ultra 600 gram Mega Tub
Summer Berry Flavour
TYPE 1 BOVINE COLLAGEN
Collagen Ultra is Sugar Free & Gluten Free
Mix with Water, Milk or your favourite Juice.
Format: Powder | Volume: 600 g
Serving size: 10 g | Servings per container: 60
Category: Food Supplement
Directions for use:
Take 1 OR 2 servings daily. Take the 1st serving preferably in the morning before breakfast. Take the 2nd serving before bed.
Tip: Take on an empty stomach.
Collagen Ultra Promotes & Improves:
- Neutralize PH Levels
- Promotes Natural Synthesis of Collagen
- Restful sleep
- Joint repair
- Teeth and nails
- Arteries and heart
- Bone density
- Skin & Hair
COLLAGEN ULTRA INGREDIENTS:
Format: Powder | Volume: 600 g / 21.16oz | Summer Berry Flavor
Serving size: 10 g | Servings per container: 60
Category: Food Supplement / Health
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||Amount Per 100 gram serving||Amount Per 100 gram serving|
|Vitamin Blend||· Calcium D Pantothenate B5
· Cyanocobalamin B12
· Riboflavin B2
· Thiamine HCL B1
· Vitamin E
· Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
· Vitamin A
· Folic Acid
· Vitamin D3
|· Ascorbic Acid
· Acerola Grape Seed extract
· Alpha Lipoic Acid
· Hyaluronic Acid
· Zinc Gluconate
· Co Enzyme Q10
|· Fulvic Acid
· Hydrolysed Collagen
· MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane
· Magnesium AAC
|Other Ingredients||Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Flavouring,
Sucralose, Stevia, Colourant
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in animals.
It is fibrous, structural proteins comprising of a right-handed bundle of three parallel, left-handed polyproline II-type helices. Much progress has been made in elucidating the structure of collagen triple helices and the physicochemical basis for their stability.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN ULTRA?
Collagen Ultra is a dietary collagen supplement – containing a hydrolysed form of collagen fortified with amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, scientifically bio-engineered to work on different metabolic levels to promote the synthesis of collagen proteins in the human body.
Also contains hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate to contribute to skin and joint hydration and health and thus has anti-ageing properties.
WHAT MAKES COLLAGEN ULTRA DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PRODUCTS?
Collagen Ultra addresses all of the most important processes that contribute to the production, replacement, preservation and protection of newly formed collagen structures in the body.
It does not simply comprise of a raw source collagen – but in fact contains a combination of high quality hydrolysed collagen with added nutrients that form part of a scientifically bio-engineered formula carefully put together by our biochemist to deliver a powerful and most effective product.
BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN ULTRA
- It is ideal for men and women.
- Hydrolysed Collagen (Type I) of high quality fortified with Amino Acids that are easily absorbed.
- Vitamins and cofactors to promote the synthesis of new collagen post absorption.
- Important nutrients to reduce the breakdown of collagen associated with stress and ageing.
- Enhance the production of collagen by assisting in restful sleep.
- Promotes Wellness and Beauty.
- Maintain strong teeth and gums
- Promotes normal function of the cardiovascular and nervous systems
- Assists normal bone function through development and growth
- Improves joint mobility and cartilage thickness in joints
- Activates energy production
- Contributes to reduced tiredness and fatigue by promoting restful sleep
- Contains anti-stress and anti-ageing properties
- Promotes skin beauty and elasticity
- Contributes to normal skin tonicity and hydration
- May help to reduce the visible signs of ageing and skin dryness
- Enhances hair strength and thickness
- Assists with normal fat and protein metabolism
- Reduces the risk of joint and cartilage injury
- Supports an improved recovery rate post physical activity
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Promotes restful sleep
COLLAGEN ULTRA EXTRA INGREDIENTS
Considered the ultimate “nutrient booster,” we can benefit from fulvic acid when we take it as a supplement. How? As an active chemical compound, fulvic acid works in a way that helps us absorb and use other nutrients better — such as microbiota/probiotics, antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals.
Because it’s able to improve how our cells take up things like antioxidants and electrolytes, fulvic acid has become popular for slowing down aging, improving digestive health and protecting brain function. Due to its unique chemical structure, it’s able to fight free radical damage that contributes to the process of aging and nearly every chronic disease there is.
Benefits of Fulvic Acid:
- Improves Gut Health and Immune Function
- Helps Boost Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
- Protects Cognitive Health
- Improves Detoxification
- Lowers Free Radical Damage and Inflammation
- Improves Energy Levels and Lowers Pain
- Repairs and Protects the Skin
HYALURONIC ACID – NATURES MOISTURIZER
Occurs naturally in skin’s structure and connective tissue.
- Its function in the body is, amongst other things, to bind water and to lubricate movable parts of the body, such as joints and muscles.
- Hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. Helps lubricate joints.
- Assists in ability to retain moisture
If we compare the joints of the human body to an automobile engine, the joint fluid in the body mimics the oil in a car engine. At regular intervals we replace the oil in our car engines because the heat and friction breakdowns the oils viscosity. The oil becomes thinner and less able to protect the metal surfaces from excessive wear. Hyaluronic acid benefits our joints in the same way. As we age the viscosity of the joint fluid lessens. HA helps to maintain normal joint cushioning..
- Scalp Tissue and Hair Follicles.
The National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements lists zinc as important for wound healing, for protein synthesis and to support immune function.
It is especially important during pregnancy and childhood for growth and development. Zinc also promotes healthy skin and it may help reduce acne.
It helps heal and rejuvenate skin. It works as an antioxidant.
Top Health Benefits of Zinc
- Increases Immunity and Fights Colds
- Acts as a Powerful Antioxidant that May Help Fight Cancer
- Balances Hormones
- Fights Diabetes
- Maintains Heart Health by Supporting Blood Vessels
- Prevents Diarrhoea
- Increases Fertility
- Aids in Nutrient Absorption and Digestion
- Supports Liver Health
- Helps with Muscle Growth and Repair
It is nature’s master antioxidant.
It plays a central in the electron transport chain and acts as a radical-scavenging antioxidant. Playing a crucial role in anti-ageing and energy production.
- Assists energy production at cellular level.
- It is a powerful anti-oxidant – protects the body from damage by harmful molecules
- Combats damaging free radicals
- Helps enzymes work to digest food
- Help protect the heart and skeletal muscles
- Relieve heart failure systems
- Boosts immune system
- Helps prevent cancer
Vitamin B complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12)
- Help convert food into fuel and form red blood cells
- Prevent migraines
- Maintenance of healthy skin, nerve function and energy metabolism
- Ease Stress, treat anxiety and depression
- Aid memory
- Relieve PMS
- Reduce heart-disease risk
L-Glycine (an amino-acid)
Glycine can be used to help lower symptoms in people suffering from conditions like ulcers, arthritis, leaky gut syndrome, diabetes, kidney and heart failure, neurobehavioral disorders, chronic fatigue, sleep disorders, and even certain cancers.
- Helps build lean muscle mass
- Reduce joint pain
- Helps fight stress & anxiety
- preventing sarcopenia (muscle loss, muscle wasting or deterioration)
- playing a role in the production of human growth hormone
- boosting mental performance and memory
- helping prevent strokes and seizures
- protecting skin from signs of aging or cellular mutations
- protecting collagen in joints and reducing joint pain
- improving flexibility and range of motion
- stabilizing blood sugar and lowering risk for type 2 diabetes
- improving sleep quality
- lowering inflammation and free radical damage by increasing glutathione production
- reducing risk for certain types of cancer
- building the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- producing bile salts and digestive enzymes
- helping reduce allergic and autoimmune reactions
- boosting energy levels and fighting fatigue
- helping produce red blood cells
- helping control symptoms of seizures, schizophrenia and mental disorders
Chondroitin (part of cartilage)
Chondroitin is a component of human connective tissues found in cartilage and bone. In supplements, chondroitin sulphate usually comes from animal cartilage.
Reduces pain and inflammation, improves joint function and slows progression of osteoarthritis (OA).
- Treatment for osteoarthritis
- Helps body produce collagen naturally
- Slows joint destruction and relieve pain
- Helps build cartilage naturally and boosts recovery of tissue after injury or exercise
- Keeps joints flexible
- Improves wound healing and skin health
- Reduces joint swelling and stiffness
- Another study found that chondroitin, taken orally, might help reduce symptoms of overactive bladder.
(Oxidation – When oxygen is metabolised, it creates free radicals* which steal electron from molecules, causing damage)
- It prevents/delays cell damage
- Prohibit oxidation of molecules in body – give up electrons, combines with oxygen
*What is Free Radicals?
A free radical is an atom or molecule with at least one unpaired electron, making it especially reactive to other atoms or groups of atoms. If free radicals react with certain chemicals in the body, they may interfere with the ability of cells to function normally.
At high levels, free radicals may cause cell damage. Some experts believe that cellular damage caused by free radicals may be a factor in some age-related health conditions. As a person gets older, the level of damage from free radicals in the body may increase, leading to cell damage and function problems.
A person may be exposed to free radicals:
- Through by-products of normal processes that take place in the body (such as the burning of sugars for energy and the release of digestive enzymes to break down food).
- When the body breaks down certain medicines.
- Through pollutants, such as heavy metals and cigarette smoke.
Molecules called antioxidants can interact and stabilize free radicals. Many dietary antioxidants are vitamins (such as beta-carotene and vitamins E and C) that occur naturally in fruits and vegetables. Many are also available as supplements.
Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that is also a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin A plays a critical role in maintaining healthy vision, neurological function, healthy skin, and more. Vitamin A- like all antioxidants- is involved in reducing inflammation through fighting free radical damage. Consuming a diet high in antioxidants is a way to naturally slow aging.
Antioxidants like Vitamin A are also responsible for building strong bones, regulating gene regulation, maintaining healthy clear skin, facilitating cell differentiation, and supporting immune function.
- Protects eye health
- Provides Immune support
- Fights inflammation
- Supports skin health and cell growth
- Helps prevent cancer
Vitamin C helps to repair and regenerate tissues, protect against heart disease, aid in the absorption of iron, prevent scurvy, and decrease total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides. Research indicates that vitamin C may help protect against a variety of cancers by combating free radicals, and helping neutralize the effects of nitrites (preservatives found in some packaged foods that may raise the risk of certain forms of cancer). Supplemental vitamin C may also lessen the duration and symptoms of a common cold, help delay or prevent cataracts, and support healthy immune function.
Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, can be produced in the body with mil sun exposure or consumed in food or supplements.
Adequate Vitamin D intake is important for the regulation of calcium and phosphorus absorption, maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, and is suggested to supply a protective effect against multiple diseases and conditions such as cancer, type 1 diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
Vitamin D has multiple roles in the body, helping to:
- Maintain the health of bones and teeth
- Support the health of immune system, brain and nervous system
- Regulate insulin levels and aid diabetes management
- Support lung function and cardiovascular health
- Influence the expression on genes involved in cancer development
Enzymes that regulate DNA replication and repair need the antioxidant power of magnesium to do their job. Without it, the skin is subject to a host of wrinkle-producing malefactors such as free radical damage and inflammation. The book “The Magnesium Miracle” cites a study showing that skin cells grown without magnesium were twice as likely to suffer attacks from free radicals. Without DNA repair and with continued onslaught from pesky free radicals, it’s only a matter of time before fine lines and wrinkles begin showing up.
DAILY USE OF COLLAGEN ULTRA WILL REVEAL YOUR YOUNGER AND MORE ENERGETIC SELF!