Buy 3 PET Collagen 450 gram
R735.00 Inc. VAT
NOW MADE WITH
CHOOSE THE NUMBER OF UNITS YOU WANT BELOW AND CLICK ‘ADD TO BASKET”
NOW MADE WITH
PET Collagen Buy 3 Units and Save R50
Pet Collagen 450 gram Tub
TYPE 1 BOVINE COLLAGEN
Collagen Pet is Dairy Free & Soy Free
– Dilute with lukewarm water and pour over food / pellets.
– Or Sprinkle dry over food / pellets and mix well.
Format: Powder | Volume: 450 g
Serving size: 10 g | Servings per container: 60 or more
Category: Food Supplement
Directions for use:
– Dilute with lukewarm water and pour over food / pellets.
– Or Sprinkle dry over food / pellets and mix well.
Pet Collagen Promotes & Improves:
- Suitable for Young and Old Pets
- Relieves Hip and Joint Pain
- Promotes Mobility & Flexibility
- Improves Teeth & Nails Strength
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Strengthens Heart & Arteries
- Tissue Growth and Repair
- Repairs Bone & Cartilage
- Promotes General Wellness and Health
COLLAGEN ULTRA INGREDIENTS:
No Reason To See Your Best Friend Suffer From Arthritis/Bone Fractures or Pain.
Why should you? It feels even worse knowing there is nothing you can do about it.
Well, that last reference was not entirely accurate.
There is actually something very helpful you may do.
Feed your pup with the finest food supplement for skin & joints of the market
Made To Mobilize & Activate the Entire Body
Ideal for pets with chronic mobility or arthritis problems, who limp and find it difficult to even walk around – For Elderly & Younger Cats and Dogs.
The senior dogs will feel relief from most pain and will be able to stand, walk around, get up on your couch, while the younger ones will maintain their Skin, Joint and General health for longer.
HELP YOUR PET MOBILIZE:
- Allows your arthritis suffering dog, to regain mobility and movement flexibility to his bones.
- In order to be able to at least walk without the previously felt pain.
- It is also going to be less stressing for you, as every single pet owner tends to have a very special bond with his/her pet.
EMPOWER YOUR PET’S BODY:
- The Pet Collagen joint supplement does not only help your dog to regain his bone mobility, but also to build cartilage.
- It accelerates the bone reconstruction processes, after a fracture incident – as well as, it allows brittle nails & teeth strengthening to take place.
YOUR PET’S HAPPINESS IS YOUR HAPPINESS:
- Is it not frustrating to see your favourite life companion suffer from bone & muscle pains? Of course it is!
- This is why we poured in our unbelievably helpful joint supplement nature’s most elaborate ingredients.
- To provide your dog’s body the ability to become more active – to activate the bones & muscles into action – to give a hand helping your friend to rise from a motionless state!
ALL PETS LOVE IT:
- No dog or cat will be able to say no to Pet Collagen. It’s flavour makes it easy for the pet to get attracted to it, in order to eat.
- Persuading the pet to eat our Pet Supplement will be a piece of cake, unlike many other supplements.
- Just mix it with your pet’s food & let Mother Nature take care of the rest.
PET COLLAGEN INGREDIENTS:
Format: Powder | Volume: 450 g / 15.9oz | MEAT FLAVOUR
Serving size: 5 – 10 g | Servings per container: 45 – 90
Category: Food Supplement / Health
|· Hyaluronic Acid|
|· Vitamins B +C + E|
|· Meat Flavouring|
- Brewer’s Yeast
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in animals. Without it the body does not function optimally.
The body produces its own Collagen until it reaches a certain age. At this point Collagen production decreases about 8-10% per year. This is what brings on the ageing process. 70% of protein in an animals body is made up out of Collagen. Collagen is not easily obtained in our daily diets and needs to be taken as an additional food supplement.
WHAT IS PET COLLAGEN?
Pet Collagen is a dietary collagen supplement – containing a hydrolysed form of collagen fortified with amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, scientifically bio-engineered to work on different metabolic levels to promote the synthesis of collagen proteins in your pet’s body.
Also contains hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate to contribute to skin and joint hydration and health and thus has anti-ageing properties.
WHAT MAKES PET COLLAGEN DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PRODUCTS?
Pet Collagen addresses all of the most important processes that contribute to the production, replacement, preservation and protection of newly formed collagen structures in the body.
It does not simply comprise of a raw source collagen – but in fact contains a combination of high quality hydrolysed collagen with added nutrients that form part of a scientifically bio-engineered formula carefully put together by our biochemist to deliver a powerful and most effective product.
BENEFITS OF PET COLLAGEN
- It is ideal for Dogs and Cats.
- Hydrolysed Collagen (Type I) of high quality fortified with Amino Acids that are easily absorbed.
- Vitamins and cofactors to promote the synthesis of new collagen post absorption.
- Important nutrients to reduce the breakdown of collagen associated with stress and ageing.
- Enhance the production of collagen by assisting in restful sleep.
- Promotes Wellness and Beauty.
- Maintain strong teeth and gums
- Promotes normal function of the cardiovascular and nervous systems
- Assists normal bone function through development and growth
- Improves joint mobility and cartilage thickness in joints
- Activates energy production
- Contributes to reduced tiredness and fatigue by promoting restful sleep
- Contains anti-stress and anti-ageing properties
- Promotes skin beauty and elasticity
- Contributes to normal skin tonicity and hydration
- May help to reduce the visible signs of ageing and skin dryness
- Enhances hair strength and thickness
- Assists with normal fat and protein metabolism
- Reduces the risk of joint and cartilage injury
- Supports an improved recovery rate post physical activity
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Promotes restful sleep
PET COLLAGEN ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS
Many dogs suffer from osteoarthritis, often in combination with hip dysplasia.
It usually concerns older dogs, but there are also dogs which are already affected at a young age. In many cases painkillers are prescribed.
Unfortunately these can be harmful to the dog’s health when used for longer periods of time. In addition, these painkillers only treat the symptoms of the disease and not the cause.
Glucosamine in most cases is able to address the underlying cause. It has a broad effect. The supplement:
- Protects the cartilage in the joints against further degeneration
- Relieves the pain
- Improves the mobility and the lubrication of the joints
HYALURONIC ACID – NATURES MOISTURIZER
Occurs naturally in skin’s structure and connective tissue.
- Its function in the body is, amongst other things, to bind water and to lubricate movable parts of the body, such as joints and muscles.
- Hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. Helps lubricate joints.
- Assists in ability to retain moisture
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a key component of joint health and is found in the synovial fluids in high concentrations. Because of HA’s ability to bind with water molecules, it has a stiff viscous quality similar to “Jello”. This allows it to naturally lubricate joints and aid in shock absorption.
But as your dog/cat gets older, the HA in his joints may become damaged and production of new HA slows down. So supplementation is required to maintain optimum joint health.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) has been shown to slow the progression of osteoarthritis and decrease inflammation within the joint. Specifically, it increases joint fluid viscosity, increases cartilage (GAG) formation, and decreases degrading enzymes and cytokines.
Vitamin B complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12)
- Vitamin B-complex consists of a multitude of B vitamins.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, and biotin participate in different aspects of the production of energy in cells.
- Vitamin B6 is essential for the metabolism of amino acids. Vitamin B12 and folic acid ire involved in the division of cells.
- B vitamins are important in maintaining a suitable environment for neural regeneration and growth.
- Deficiency of B vitamins can result in a reduction of nerve reflexes and nervous control, retarded growth, a loss of appetite, loose stools, poor coat, abnormalities of the eyes, and potentially heart failure.
- B-complex (in particular B2 and B6) is also essential for the prevention of bladder stone formation in dogs.
L-Glycine (an amino-acid)
Glycine is an amino acid essential for healthy function both in the digestive and nervous systems and assists in the manufacturing of glutathione. But glycine is also important for other detoxification mechanisms. For instance, chlorine can only be detoxified from the body with the help of glycine and the amino acid taurine. So, pets drinking city water benefit from this addition to a detox protocol.
Our favorite detox aspect of glycine is its ability to rid the body of heavy metals. The amino acid readily crosses the cell membranes and has a significant affinity for metals such as antimony, mercury, aluminum, nickel, and lead. Glycine facilitates the movement of metals from within the cells to the extra cellular space, where they can be filtered and excreted by the kidneys. Glycine also detoxifies the body from plastic residues, including BPA.
Today our pets are bombarded by hundreds of dangerous toxins in the environment. These include radiation, environmental pesticides, lawn and home chemicals, electromagnetic fields (EMFs), fire retardants, Bisphenol A (BPA) from plastic food and water dishes, hydrocarbons, heavy metals, animal hormones, and antibiotic residues. There are toxic preservatives in pet foods, mycotoxins in kibble, and allergens. Our water sources contain fluorides and other toxins.
And there’s a second category of toxins in addition to those listed above: the chemicals in pesticides that many pet owners intentionally put on or in their dog or cat to repel fleas, ticks, and other types of parasites. And then there are vaccines, dewormers, and drugs that are routinely given to pets by veterinarians.
As if all these toxins alone were hazardous enough, most pets also have some level of chronic low-grade inflammation present in their bodies that causes metabolic stress. Nutrients that assist in healthy detoxification are depleted under stress, making the body even more susceptible to damage.
To counteract these influences, your pet’s body must be supplied with adequate resources for both cellular detoxification and organ-assisted detoxification.
Chondroitin (part of cartilage)
Chondroitin is a popular supplement for helping dogs cope with arthritis, hip dysplasia, and other degenerative conditions of the joints. A key component of cartilage, chondroitin is a flexible, naturally occurring substance that helps keeps joints cushioned during movement.
With age, chondroitin levels in the body decline as joint tissues deteriorate. Loss of chondroitin can also occur due to an injury, trauma, or illness. Chondroitin supplements support cartilage health, helping to slow the deterioration of joint tissue and reducing the inflammation that occurs due to degenerative joint diseases like arthritis and hip dysplasia.
Therefore, many veterinarians recommend a chondroitin supplement to help ease the effects of these conditions, helping dogs stay mobile and improving quality of life in old age.
Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that is also a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin A plays a critical role in maintaining healthy vision, neurological function, healthy skin, and more. Vitamin A- like all antioxidants- is involved in reducing inflammation through fighting free radical damage. Consuming a diet high in antioxidants is a way to naturally slow aging.
Antioxidants like Vitamin A are also responsible for building strong bones, regulating gene regulation, maintaining healthy clear skin, facilitating cell differentiation, and supporting immune function.
- Protects eye health
- Provides Immune support
- Fights inflammation
- Supports skin health and cell growth
- Helps prevent cancer
Vitamin C is an antioxidant. It is best known for its role in the synthesis of collagen, a protein that is essential to the growth and development of skin, teeth, tendons, bones, cartilage and connective tissue.
Vitamin C also is involved in drug, steroid and tyrosine metabolism and plays a role in the proper function of the immune system.
Recent research suggests that vitamin C may reduce the risk of cancer of the stomach, mouth and lungs. It may also reduce the chance of tooth and gum disease and aid recovery from stress and exercise.
9 Health Benefits of Vitamin C
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Collagen Formation
- Improves Mineral Absorption
- Lowers Risk of Gout
- Fights Free Radical Damage
- Fights off Colds and Flu
- Improves Stressed Immune System
- Helps Cancer Treatment
- Lowers Risk of Stroke
- Improves Physical Performance
Is Vitamin E Good for Dogs?
Yes, Vitamin E is beneficial for your pet. In fact, it’s essential! There is a link between deficiency of Vitamin E to cell damage in skeletal muscle, the heart, liver, and nerves.
In addition to the internal benefits, Vitamin E is also good for skin and coat health. It is often found in dog shampoos because it can help reduce flakiness and promote a healthy, glossy coat.
Because Vitamin E is also known to boost the immune system, some call it the perfect ‘winter vitamin’ since cold weather can dry out the skin and compromise the immune system. Some of the many benefits:
- Promotes a Lustrous Coat
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Promotes Fertility
- Good for Eyes
- Boosts Muscle Function
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Fights and reduces Free Radicals – reduces the risk of your dog getting cancer
Dogs require essential vitamins and minerals just like humans do. … Also involved are three other minerals: sodium, potassium, and calcium, all dependent to some degree on the action of magnesium. These minerals are necessary for proper heart function, muscle movement and nervous system signaling.
Magnesium has a number of important functions. It is necessary for the absorption and proper use of certain vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, calcium and phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. It is necessary for proper bone growth and is necessary for the functioning of many enzymes in the body, and production of protein.
Symptoms of Magnesium deficiency
- Muscle trembling
- Ataxia (muscle incoordination)
- Hyperreflexia (overactive reflexes)
- Tetany (severe muscle pain)
- Behavioral changes
- Arrhythmias (abnormal heart rhythms)
Improves Joints, Allergies and Gut Health
What if I told you there was a so-called “miracle supplement” that could lower inflammation, fight the effects of stress and pain, raise immunity and increase energy levels? Would you be interested? Then you need to know about the MSM supplement.
MSM is used to help treat literally dozens of illnesses, painful symptoms and diseases — and, yes, it’s been called a “miracle supplement” for all it does.
MSM is a natural sulphur compound that’s derived from dimethyl sulfoxide. It is an anti-inflammatory supplement that also allows muscles to heal and decreases the pain that ailing dogs go through.
MSM supplements are used to treat dogs suffering from digestive disorders, arthritis, allergies, eye problems and inflammation.
6 MSM Supplement Benefits
Commonly used topically on the skin and also taken by mouth, MSM is especially popular as part of an arthritis diet and supplementation plan to treat arthritis or osteoarthritis/degenerative joint disease since it helps form connective tissue and repair joints, tendons and ligaments.
Of course, that is just one of many MSM supplement benefits. It also does the following:
- Treats Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain
- Improves Digestive Problems Like Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Repairs Skin and Treats Skin Problems Including Rosacea, Allergies, Wounds
- Lowers Muscle Pain and Muscle Spasms
- Restores Hair Growth
- Helps the Body Adapt to Stress