Collagen Clinical Studies results.
Collagen Clinical Studies #1 : Comprehensive clinical studies carried out in Japan and France confirm the effect of taking Hydrolyzed Collagen and highlight exciting new benefits on skin health.
Collagen Clinical Studies # 5: Collagen is clinically proven to:
- Reduce fine line and wrinkles by 30.0%
- Increase skin elasticity by 89.0%
- Strengthen hair by 13.1%
- Thicken hair by 12.8%
- Dramatically strengthen nails (see VAS Scores in “Clinical Trials”)
Collagen Clinical Studies # 8: Taken long-term, it is practically impossible not to benefit from such a supplement, even if there is some serious underlying pathology. Once the body is provided with usable building blocks for new collagen, often for the first time in years, so many systems can show improvement:
- lean muscle gain
- muscle tone
- skin toning and thickening
- joint rebuilding
- arterial strengthening
- thickening hair and nails
- increased energy from musculoskeletal surcharge
- organ rebuilding: heart, prostate, lungs, liver, kidneys, blood vessels, etc.
Chronic problems that can improve include:
high blood pressure
arthritis in joints
Impossible? Why have we heard so little about the fantastic effects of collagen? Well just think – if a natural food supplement 100% clean, with no side effects could actually have powerful therapeutic effects on any system dependent on collagen, who would study that? Who would publish the results? University research labs funded by the drug companies?
Actually, legitimate studies have recently been conducted, and the results are overwhelming.