- Why did Dr. LePera write her latest book?
- How do you start on a path to healing and commit to it when your motivation is almost nil?
- Why is it so difficult to break our patterns?
- How do we reframe failure?
- How important is the caloric intake of the brain?
- How do we recognize if a goal is empowering or disempowering?
- How do I work with loved ones to adjust our lifestyle preferences so I can attain and maintain mental peace?
- How do you forgive others and yourself and move forward when a loved one passes suddenly and you feel you haven’t had a chance to tell them everything you needed to, and how do you forgive others that you feel treated that person terribly in life and let go of the anger toward them?
- How are forgiveness and acceptance associated?
- How do we let go of anger?
- Are there types of bodywork that address the mind-body connection together, or are there types of psychotherapy that address the mind-body connection in tandem?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Understanding is the only road that leads to lasting change.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “The mind and body are separate, but both are standing in the same room.” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: “Chewing Cotton Wool”
- Book: Bird by Bird
- Book: How to Do the Work
- Book: Love People, Use Things
- Course: How to Write Better
- Facebook: Dr. Nicole LePera
- Instagram: Dr. Nicole LePera
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jess Williams
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Rating: Apple Podcasts
- Resources: The Minimalists
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Text: 937-202-4654
- Tour: The Minimalists
- Watch: Wim Hof
- Website: Dr. Nicole LePera
- YouTube: Dr. Nicole LePera
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.