In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan talk about what we must refine to ensure our spiritual and material lives align with author, podcaster, and fitness expert Ben Greenfield and podcaster and Registered Dietitian Rebecca Shern, and they answer the following questions:
- What is a “fit soul”?
- What are the dangers of transactional relationships?
- What are the four pillars of the spiritual journey?
- What is the practice of self-examination?
- How do we determine our purpose?
- Is there a link between sex and spirituality?
- How do you explain sex to your children?
- What is “eye gazing”?
- How do you punish and reward your children?
- What is the “God-shaped hole”?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Most ‘food’ isn’t food.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Avoid processed foods for a prolonged life.” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: “Using Things and Loving People”
- Article: Create Life-Changing Relationships with Anyone
- Book: Boundless Cookbook
- Book: Eternity in Their Hearts
- Book: Finding God Through Sex
- Book: Fit Soul
- Book: Love People, Use Things
- Book: Spiritual Disciplines Journal
- Book: The Way of the Superior Man
- Facebook: Ben Greenfield
- Instagram: Beulah
- Instagram: Ben Greenfield
- Instagram: Minimal Wellness
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jess Williams
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: How to Love
- Podcast: The Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast
- Resources: The Minimalists
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Text: 937-202-4654
- Tour: The Minimalists
- Twitter: Ben Greenfield
- Watch: Less Is Now
- Watch: Minimalism
- Website: Ben Greenfield
- Website: Minimal Wellness
- YouTube: Matt D’Avella
- YouTube: Ben Greenfield