- How do we find serenity in the echoes of our decluttered spaces?
- If you’re living a life that aligns with your values, why would it be necessary to take a vacation from it to find solace and silence?
- Is there any evidence that overconsumption of podcasts or other informative audio is linked to anxiety?
- How do we move closer to access and further from excess?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Peace cannot be created—it is already there beneath the chaos.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Too much is always too much.” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: “Inside Voices”
- Book: Love People, Use Things
- Essay: Play the 30-Day Minimalism Game
- Instagram: Emma Krebs
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Danny Unknwn
- Instagram: Jess Williams
- Listen: Black Bear
- Listen: Dive Deep
- Listen: Nightshade
- Listen: “Shorthand”
- Listen: “Swimmers”
- Pandora: Andrew Belle
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: Stemma
- Resources: The Minimalists
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Text: 937-202-4654
- Tour: The Minimalists
- Website: Andrew Belle
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.