In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan talk about earning a living doing work that matters with career expert, author, and Ramsey personality Ken Coleman, and they answer the following questions:
- Do I have to have a “purpose” at work?
- What three elements make up one’s purpose?
- Must a purpose be a lofty pursuit?
- What do you recommend as the best options for making money on the road for those of us that want to travel and see the world?
- How do I balance pursuing a purpose with the responsibilities and obligations of being a parent and a spouse?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Human worth is not determined by net worth.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “A paycheck will help you survive, but a purpose will help you thrive.” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: Crossroads
- Book: 11 Ways to Write Better
- Book: From Paycheck to Purpose
- Book: Love People, Use Things
- Book: Minimalist Rulebook
- Course: How to Write Better
- Instagram: Emma Krebs
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Instagram: Danny Unknwn
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: The Ken Coleman Show
- Resources: The Minimalists
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Text: 937-202-4654
- Tour: The Minimalists
- Watch: What Is Your Life’s Blueprint?
- Website: Beaulah
- Website: Ken Coleman
- Website: Shawn Mihalik