In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, The Minimalists are joined by T.K. Coleman in Atlanta to discuss minimalism with purpose, resolving conflict, and creating a “social budget,” and they answer the following questions:
- When have you found telling the truth problematic?
- Is minimalism a Western solution for overconsumption?
- Why are so many so consumed with consumption?
- What is the “American Dream”?
- What makes us singularly human?
- What is minimalism to you?
- How do you appropriately resolve conflict with loved ones in a family business?
- How do you define “love”?
- What is your perspective regarding power?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Be willing to stand alone for the sake of taking a stand.” —T.K. Coleman
- “All conflict is self-conflict.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Trying to change someone means you hate who they are.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
Mentioned in This Episode
- Book: Love People, Use Things
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: Revolution of 1
- Resources: The Minimalists
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Text: 937-202-4654
- Tour: The Minimalists
- Website: T.K. Coleman